The garden at Moyclare was established in 1927, and hosts a fine variety of plants, shrubs and trees in one acre of sheltered flat ground around the house. Many are unusual and some are quite rare.
The garden was first planted by Moira Reid, and is now in the care of Elizabeth and Philip Henslowe.
It is open to visitors from the end of March until August. A handbill is available.
The broom "Moyclare Pink", and the astrantia "Moira Reid" both originated in the Moyclare garden.
Historical Background - Contacts and Opening Times - More Pictures